Monday 7 July 2008

A Damn Good Bargain

The Malaysian Mega Sale is back. This is one event all shopping enthusiast (read: women) look forward to every year. During this time most, if not all shopping complexes and retail outlets will slash prices till your eyes pop out by just looking at the new price.

I was in KLCC last Sunday and decided to pop by Isetan to see what discounts they have. On top of that I also wanted to buy a few pairs of slacks for work.

While browsing the rows of clothes, I found this lovely ESentual dress:

It is made of quality European fabric, has a sweet feminine look to it and comes with a price tag of RM219. But during this sale Isetan members get a 70% discount which slashes the price down to RM65.70. Obviously I grabbed it. I mean who would let go of an offer like that. Most quality dresses costs a minimum RM150 these days. Luckily they still have my size because the common sizes usually runs out fast during sales.

I went home that day feeling satisfied with my shopping trip.

1 comment:

Angie Tan said...

awwww... that's such a lovely dress.. no wonder you are happy with the buy =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...