Saturday 25 October 2008

My Bad Sleeping Habit

I have a bad sleeping habit.

Everyday upon reaching home after work, I’ll do whatever I've got to do, e.g. clean the apartment, blog, check emails or surf the Net.

After all that I’ll plop myself in front of the television. While watching my fav series or movie (depending on what’s on), I’ll doze off in front of the television.

At about 2.30am I’ll suddenly wake up, cause my subconscious mind is telling me I’ve yet to bathe and brush my teeth, and I can't sleep at night without doing those two things.

By the time I’ve scrubbed my body and teeth good, I’m already wide awake. Then I’ll read or surf the Net to kill time.

By the time I get sleepy again it’s like 4am – 3 hours till time to get ready for work!

But somehow I manage with 3 hours of sleep and still able to concentrate at work :-)

So how many hours of sleep did I get?

Is it:

  • Total hours in front of the television + final 3 hours of sleep; or
  • Only 3 hours of sleep?
My mum says I shouldn't break my sleep cause it's not healthy, but like I said ... it's a bad sleeping habit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...