Friday 28 November 2008

Rambling Out of Boredom

This morning has been SO ... boring that I'm banging this post out of boredom, and so that the minutes till lunch will fly by. So bear with me cause it's gonna be just ramblings.

  • My friend Raymond Hee is stranded at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok because of the problem there. This is his chance to become like Tom Hanks in Terminal Man. Raymond, comments please when you get back ...

  • I'm gonna have nasi kerabu for lunch today. There's this market opposite my office that sells one of the best nasi kerabu I've tasted. The market is exactly like a pasar malam (night market) selling food and all. But since it operates in the daytime and only on Fridays, I call it pasar siang (day market). Imagine a pasar siang in the middle of the city! I'm so gonna blog about it soon, and the nasi kerabu as well.

  • I might wanna go to the Dewan Filharmonik Petronas to get tickets for The Lord of the Rings Symphony: Six Movements for Symphony Orchestra from 19 - 21 December 2008. But I still can't decide whether to go for the Friday evening or Sunday matinee show.

  • I'm working on an Evening Talk for employees this Wednesday. Topic: Empowering the Disabled. Unfortunately only 2 people have signed up! That's right .. only 2 out of the hundreds of staff in the company! Must think of a contingency plan after lunch ... Otherwise the poor sight impaired folks from Brickfields will have no people to give massages to.

  • Exactly one month from today I'll be in Luang Prabang! Can't bloody wait for it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...