Friday 27 December 2013

Sweden ... South Korea ... Sarawak ... Fridge Magnets ...

My sister (that lucky gal) was gallavanting in these countries for work recently.

This Scandinavian country is where the pop group Abba comes from. And they gave us hits like Dancing Queen, Super Trooper, Take a Chance on Me and all the hits from the movie, Mamma Mia!



This is a Dala Horse. You can read about it here.



After gallavanting in Sweden, my sister crossed oceans to the far east - South Korea!

The hanbok is the traditional costume of South Korea. Not too sure though whether it's unisex.



Apart from my sister travelling, Angie was also in Kuching and she brought me this:

The hornbill is the national bird of Sarawak. Beside the hornbill is the rafflesia flower which is the biggest flower in the world according to Guinness. And I heard it stinks like hell.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...