Saturday 4 January 2014

Fridge Magnets: Big Cities, Small Cities

This is a long overdue post and my Fridge Magnet Fairy must be wondering what had happened to the stuff he sent me. So here goes:


 According to Wikipedia, Chicago is the third most populous state in the United States of America with 2.7 million residents. I think the city has a lovely skyline.



I always think of 2 things when someone mentions 'Seattle' - Sleepless in Seattle (movie starring Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan) and Seattle Grace Hospital where my favourite medical drama, Grey's Anatomy is based in. I also heard that it always rains in Seattle, kind of like the Malaysian rainforest.



St Louis is a city in the state of Misourri, United States of America. The French version of this name is spelt as 'Saint-Louis'. 




 Some people may think that zoos are prisons that traps animals from their natural habitat. But I disagree to a certain degree. I would love to visit Saint Louis Zoo one day. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...