Tuesday 6 June 2017

My Bucket List for Japan

I've been doing lots of research for my trip to Japan this week.

Our 9-day trip will cover Osaka, Kyoto and Tokyo. Trying to fit in all the must-sees into 9 days is no joke, but doable.

I've also prepared a bucket list of items that I must do while I'm in the Land of the Rising Sun:

  • Bathe in an onsen (time to get naked!).
  • Watch a sumo wrestling match. Alas there won't be any matches when we're there. So we'll have to make do with watching a practise session, free of charge I suppose.
  • Try at least 10 street food in Osaka. In case you're not aware, Osaka is known as the Penang of Japan, i.e. a food paradise. I think I'm gonna put on 3kg after I return from Japan!
  • Try at least 3 different types of Japanese craft beer.
  • Attend Mass at a Roman Catholic Church.

Please leave a comment if you have any other ideas.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...