Thursday 9 November 2017

My First Trip of 2018

I've planned my first trip of 2018 and it's to the island of Boracay in the Philippines! It will be my first time to the country and I'm so excited!

I've put off Boracay many times before because of how inconvenient it is to get there.

For those travelling from Kuala Lumpur like me, flying into Kalibo International Airport is the best option. After arriving at Kalibo, travellers need to travel around 2 hours by bus or taxi in order to reach the jetty where ferries to Boracay depart. But since two of my colleagues had only praises for the island, I thought, "Why not? Just enjoy the journey, even if it takes 2 hours to get to the jetty."

So here I am with tickets bought, accommodation booked and heart all excited.

I'll be going to Boracay in January, so only 2 more months of waiting.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...