Thursday 18 March 2010

Cheap Chocolates in Langkawi

I was in Langkawi for the past 1.5 days for a recee trip. Visited 2 hotels and lotsa restaurants to survey the best places to host a regional meeting. The folks at all these establishments were hungry for business and fed us like pigs - all for free!

So a recee is an absolutely good thing ;-)

Being a duty free island, Langkawi is a mecca for chocolate lovers who wish to satisfy their craving without having to burn a hole in their pockets.

If you want to know what are the price difference betwen chocolates in Langkawi compared to the mainland, take a look at the pic below.

After Eight Thin Chocolate Mints are sold for RM21.90 (in Langkawi airport) and RM36.00 (in LCCT) !!!

Now that's what I call a bargain!


3 comments:

SAW said...

wow I never realise After Eight is so expensive in Msia, perhaps I shud load myself with alot of them in my body before I make my way back to Msia...

Julie Lim said...

It's not only After Eight chocolates; it's also the cheese and liquor.

I went crazy in London when I saw wine sold at approximately RM10 per bottle!!!

SAW said...

No good no good...
Must control my lust for this kind of thing...
Namaste namaste

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...