Sunday 21 March 2010

Blower Man and His Blowjob

If you walk along Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Ampang in the evenings, there's a high possibility you might bump into this guy:


I call him the Blower Man because he does a very poor blowjob - he blows hot air and dirt from the road right into your face.

The Blower Man is actually DBKL's (Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur) "innovative" way to clear the road of dried leaves and small rubbish.

After using his handheld scud missile ala Iron Man to blow all the dirt and rubbish into a heap, Blower Man's sidekick will come and collect the rubbish into plastic bags for disposal.

What annoys me bout Blower Man is the way he does the blowing, which is often right smack into the face of pedestrians and anyone in his part.

Look at how Blower Man blows into the face of people at the bus stop.


I'll run far far away whenever I see Blower Man approaching cause he's hazardous to my health. Not only I inhale dirty air, but my clothing gets dirty, my skin feels sticky and the worst is when the dirt that he blows gets into my eye.

Gathering rubbish via blowing may be a fast and efficient way to keep the city clean. But it certainly annoys the hell out of me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...