Wednesday 31 December 2008

Yesterday & The Future

Today is the last day of the year. This is the time when I reminisce about the year gone by and look towards the future.

These were the highlights of my life in 2008:

2008 Flashback

  1. I backpacked solo to Egypt in February 2008. What an enriching, memorable and eye-opening experience it was!

  2. Joined a Malaysian multinational in March 2008.

  3. Started French lessons in the same month.

  4. This blog was born in June 2008, thanks to Angie who encouraged me to blog. And this blog has not 'died' after 7 months in existence.

  5. My freelance writing kicked off in September 2008.

  6. I backpacked to Vientaine & Luang Prabang in December 2008. In fact as this entry enters cyberspace, I should be in Vientaine (thanks to Blogger for the scheduled posting feature). Can't wait to get back to KL to blog 'bout my adventures in Laos! Don't forget to come back and read all 'bout it ya!

Now here are my resolutions for the New Year:

My New Year Resolutions

  1. To create a blog about my freelance writing projects. This blog will document anything and everything about my freelance writing endeavour - my work that got published, my experiences dealing with Editors and clients, the freelance writing experience itself, etc.

  2. To loose 3kgs. I think I'd look like a skeleton by the time I achieve my desired weight. But it feels great to be thin!

  3. To take my French lessons more seriously. This means allocating another 2 hours per week (apart from official lessons) for revising and homework.

What's your New Year resolution?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...