Tuesday 10 March 2009

California Fitness Bids Farewell to Menara Standard Chartered


Today is the last day of operations for the California Fitness club in Menara Standard Chartered. The club will be moving to its new home in Lot 10. Opening is scheduled for 25 March.

In the 2 years that I've become a member at Menara Standard Chartered, I've enjoyed the luxury of having a gym just beside my office building. After work I just grab my knapsack, take the lift down to the lobby, step out of my office building, cross the road, and voila, the gym is there! You know how convenient is that? It's bloody convenient!

Now I'll have to trudge my way with knapsack and all to get to Lot 10, which is about 10 minutes walk from my office. By the time I get there I think I won't have the mood or energy to workout anymore!

2 comments:

Salt N Turmeric said...

I think as long as you can still walk to the gym still ok. In tht area, walking is def better than having to drive and/or finding a parking space. :)

Julie Lim said...

Farina,

I guess so la. Anyway, after 2 years of convenience, I'm like so pampered!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...