Monday 2 March 2009

Where To After Laos?

After my trip to Laos at the end of last year, my bags are already packed for my next destination.

Let me give you a clue ... it's a tropical island somewhere in Indonesia; somewhere where AirAsia flies to.

If your answer is Bali, guess again ...

This May, I'll be going to Manado in North Sulawesi to snorkel with the colourful fishes of Bunaken Island. Climbing an active volcano is also part of the trip.

I bought the return flight tickets in September last year for only RM412. Since it includes return bus from KL Sentral to the LCCT (low-cost carrier terminal), I felt it was freaking cheap! So off will I go for a island holiday in May.

Stay tuned ...

2 comments:

genesispassion said...

i was there last yr at the 1st maiden trip..convert yr currency before u go,,there is only 1 money changer,,,have a great time then

Julie Lim said...

Thanks Genesis for the tip! I'll keep it in mind when I go to Manado :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...