Friday 2 April 2010

My Travel Bookshelf

As an avid reader I have 2 bookcase in my apartment to house half of the 250 odd books in my collection. The other half is at my mum's place.

I've arranged the books on my bookcase according the topics like Autobiography, Classics, Relationships, Self-Help and my fav - Travel.

In fact, I've got so many books on travel that they take up an entire shelf like this:

My travel bookshelf


I've also placed travel souvenirs on my travel shelf to give it that "travel" feel. I've got an Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa and combination of a few of Europe's famous landmarks - all given by my friends from their travels overseas.

Whenever I need to do research for my travels, I just go to my travel shelf and everything's there. There's no need to look high and low for something. I like to be organised!

I wonder whether there'll come a time when I have enough travel books to fill up an entire bookcase.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...