Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm not so much of a Valentine's Day person as I believe every day should be Valentine's Day with your loved one. And no point spending lots of $$$ trying to impress your partner when you can do it for half the price on other days.

Anyway, for the sake of love and for all the love struck couples out there, this photo is for you:

"Buah Cinta" means "Love Fruit". Photo was taken in Cameron Highlands.


I'm off to Cyberview Resort & Spa now for some work.


4 comments:

juphelia said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! :-)

khengsiong said...

So you are going to write a review of Cyberview? Can sub some job for me ah?

Anonymous said...

Nice article to read. Please write more! *like*
Thanks.

Julie Lim said...

Hi Anonymous,

Yes I'll write more. Glad you like my blog :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...