Tuesday 17 November 2009

How Do You Open This Bvlgari Perfume Bottle?

Someone gave me this recently:

I was delighted. I mean, which gal doesn't like to receive perfume, right?

But when I opened the packaging, I realised I don't know how to open these two bottles!!!

Since when a simple thing like opening a perfume bottle became so complicated? What happened to simplicity?

The designers wanted to create something impressive and futuristic; but they forgot about practicality and simplicity.

Can someone please tell me how to open these darn bottles? I don't want to damage them cause they are too pretty to be thrown away.


9 comments:

Salt N Turmeric said...

I thought you just pull the top part? Can not issit?

Julie Lim said...

Salt N Turmeric,

Cannot lah. I think I'll have to seek help from my sis who collects perfume bottles :-)

Perfume Bottles said...

Nice post, finding a good perfume is not a difficult job, but finding a perfume in antique bottle is quite difficult.

Julie Lim said...

Hi Perfume Bottles,

Totally agree with you! And I think when you search hard enough for a lovely perfume antique bottle and finally find one, it makes the entire search worthwhile :-)

do pheromones work said...

I agree to the first commenter I think you can pull up the top. Anyway, those perfume bottles really amazing the designer of this is really creative and inspiring. Keep up the goos work!

cletsey

Julie Lim said...

Hi Cletsey,

Thanks for dropping by :-)

I have actually found out how to open a Bvlgari perfume bottle which you can read about here:

http://winterswallow.blogspot.com/2009/12/this-is-how-you-open-bvlgari-perfume.html

eula_w said...

Hi Julie - I would love to try this! The bottle is nice too; I love the white one. :)

pheromone cologne

Julie Lim said...

Hi Eula,

For this Bvlgari perfume, the bottle is more pleasant to the eye compared to its smell being more pleasant to the nose :-) But yeah, you should give it a try!

John Vick said...

This is awesome post I ever find that relates with my information .I really like it the most. You have really done great job by sharing the beautiful post. Thanks lot for the informative post. Learn to read more about Perfume Boxes packaging in usa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...